Monday, February 14, 2011

more sketchwork

First some random pictures I took and then more school work.

Creepy bunny thing we see when we drive to Fred Myer

I found candy mountain in donut form. Ughh thats Diabetes right there.

My baby Tucker :>

Zoe and Danzig cuddling... kinda

Drawing homework. We needed 3 images one holding something hard edge/mechanical (spoooooon) that was done in all graphite, one with an organic object that is done in color mass tools (pastels and ink) and last a hand holding 5 objects with graphite lines and mass color.

I forgot about this, it made me giggle so I wanted to post it.

aaaah Jonathan Coulton! Drew him over my lunch break (i drew for about 10 min) Im so excited, Keiko and I are going to see him this Thursday!

Model drawing from Word and Image class

More model sketches

Tried to change up my style a bit to see what Id like.

I think this is my favorite out of all the sketches.

2 comments: